Stefani was born in Portland, Oregon but grew up in a suburb of Southern California. She studied Computer Science at UCLA and is now a Software Developer in Albuquerque, New Mexico where she's been living for the past 3 years.
Nathan was born in Albuquerque but went away to college in New Jersey at Steven's Institute of Technology where he also studied Computer Science. He's now a Network Engineer for the US Forest Service (aka Smokey the Bear...) in Albuquerque.
..:: Stefani & Nathan ::.. Although we had met briefly twice before, the first time we really met was on October 31, 2007. Nathan was throwing a Halloween party at his house and his sister, Cristina, invited Elyse and me over after I found out that she was back from grad school. I sort of remembered that he was personable, good looking, and a CS major to boot, but it wasn't until I saw him on Halloween that I realized what an awesome guy he was. In the months following the party, we chatted on GChat, hung out a bit, and just got to know one another. Now we're engaged and getting married in the Spring. Who woulda thunk it?! :)
nathan's jack sparrow picture has red eye. or is that part of the costume? =P
ReplyDeleteNo, it's not part of the costume, I just haven't gotten around to shopping it yet. But, did you notice the awesome gash on my forehead? That isn't part of the costume either but it fits well with it, don't you think?
ReplyDelete